Looking for an elegant, delicious dish to impress guests at a dinner party or special occasion? Try our recipe for a lovely rose petal risotto with white wine.
If the thought of adding edible flowers to your cooking has always intrigued you, a rose petal risotto with white wine is a simple way to satisfy and impress all palates!
- 360 grams of Italian Superfine Carnaroli Rice
- 2,5 l vegetable stock
- 1/2 glass dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 80 grams of butter
- 60 grams of parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 30 grams of shallots
- 6 red roses
EXPLORE: Divine beauty benefits of rose petals
How to prepare rose petal risotto with white wine
Just follow these steps to impress your friends with this recipe:
- Chop up the shallots and sauté them in a pan with oil and 40 grams of butter
- Cook the rice in a separate pan. While cooking, pour in 1/2 glass of white wine, and then gradually add the vegetable stock.
- When the rice is ¾ cooked, combine the rose petals (sliced julienne style), the remaining 40 grams of butter, and a sprinkle of grated cheese, and cook until creamy.
This dish is sure to impress your guests who will appreciate its delicate flavor, aesthetic beauty, and unique creamy flavor!
If you enjoy vegetarian recipes, you might also like:
Images via Shutterstock