If you want to have shiny and healthy hair without breaking the bank, just open the fridge and let nature do the rest! Just make sure you have these natural ingredients to treat dry hair at home!
If your hair is lifeless, tired, badly damaged or very dry, here are five natural remedies which you can make in no time at all.
The best natural ingredients to treat dry hair:
Here are 5 ingredients you should consider, cheap and effective!
1) Olive oil: for treatment but also for a massage, apply olive oil directly on the roots and along the length of hair, tie, then cover with a towel, leave on for 45 minutes before rinsing.
2) White vinegar: for tired and devitalized hair, use a teaspoon of white vinegar, and apply when you are rinsing your shampoo with warm water. If your hair is badly damaged, you can mix 2 cups water and 1 cup of vinegar, apply this mixture to your hair before leaving for an hour under a towel. Rinse off with warm water.
3) Avocado: Thanks to the high oil content in avocado, this fruit is perfect for nourishing your scalp thoroughly. Avocado flesh, mixed with some banana, or mayonnaise, can be a good mask for strengthening hair.
4) Mayonnaise: You can use mayonnaise to make a mask for dry hair. You will need: 1 egg white, 1/4 cup natural yogurt and 1/4 cup mayonnaise. Begin by beating the egg white, then add the yogurt and mayonnaise. Apply a thick layer of the mask on your hair. Cover with with a cap or transparent film and leave it for about 30 minutes. Rinse you hair with very cold water, then use your regular shampoo.
5) Egg: Due to their high protein and lecithin contents, eggs are often used in home-made hair care products. Different types of hair mask can be made with eggs. You can use beaten eggs directly on your hair and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing off. The smell may persist even after you rinse your hair, to avoid this it is best to rinse hair with water and white vinegar.
For very dry hair a really nourishing mask can be made as follows: take 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon honey and 1/2 teaspoon of grain germ oil or olive oil. The lotion is to be applied on the entire length of hair with a wide-toothed comb so that the mask penetrates deeply. Leave for twenty minutes and rinse thoroughly.
In less than an hour, you can nourish your hair, and for this you just have to open your fridge. Amazing, isn’t it?